Senior Product Manager – Beauty2nd July 2019
Design Manager – Ladies Woven Bottoms10th July 2019
Our client is an internationally recognized, award-winning product development agency, with its Head Office based in London with offices Internationally.Their innovative, creative team is fully devoted to quality production for each and every partner they work with.
To enhance the company’s product offering by developing and delivering innovative, commercial products, in order to make a positive impact on revenue and pipeline value.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product manager to support with developing and launching own brand and private label products from initial concept to successful launch.
- Work with the Product Manager to write clear technical and fragrance briefs, panel concept samples and fragrances internally upon receipt on a case by case basis.
- Follow and monitor critical paths for projects, ensuring you identify and solve problems that may arise. You will utilize a project tracker tool to measure and manage the projects for both proactive and reactive projects.
- Work with the design team on initial ideas and concepts. You will work closely with the artworker to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Research new beauty trends, sharing your finds with the team, increasing your knowledge and applying new learns to projects.
- Build and maintain strong supplier and manufacturer relationships, ensuring you have knowledge of factory production capabilities.
- Liaise with the Chemist to make sure all the checks, tests and tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
- Proactively look for packaging solutions and first and secondary packaging product trends to improve ranges and keep them fresh and interesting at all times.
Qualification & Prior Experience
- Have a good understanding of the general cosmetics industry.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous exposure to factories beneficial.
- Be passionate about beauty/cosmetics and keep updated with new ingredients, trends and texture
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted